Monday, July 22, 2013

Long road ahead

Well I am sure that this week could have been worse. I lost 1/2 a pound, but my inches remain the same. I was able to fit in my three cardio workouts, but failed miserably on fitting in my strength workouts. I need to work on establishing a routine so I do not procrastinate. I wish progress happened quickly because then I know I would stick with it. It is very discouraging not to see any results, but I suppose I could also try a little harder.

My favorite workout routine for when I am on a time crunch....

10 jumping jacks
10 sit-ups
10 push ups

and then you count down one for each circuit until you hit zero. It is crazy how your reps become less, but you become much slower. Keeping time between exercises to a minimum keeps your heart-rate up.

Goals for this week....  
Lose 2 pounds and maybe some inches
Establish a consistent routine
Do a workout once a day
Figure out how to use my weighted hula hoop!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I really think measuring every week is overkill, every two to four weeks will allow you to see the progress better. I'm going to have to try that little circuit, I love stuff like that. Good luck with your goals this week, glad to have you linking up!

    ReplyDelete