Last year was fantastic. I stayed on schedule, kept my routines, and was consistent no matter what. The result? I lost 20lbs and was very proud of myself. When I looked in the mirror I still saw a smaller version of my chubby self and hated that. I decided to start "maintaining" what I had lost and that is when the pounds started to creep back on. One by one they found their way back to my waistline. I blamed it on fluctuating until those few pounds added back to almost what I had previously lost.
In May I had a hysterectomy, and that 6 weeks of recovery time really put a wrench in my workout plans! I have now been cleared by the doctor and cannot wait to get started. Ashley inspired me last year, and this year she has done it again. I keep restarting my blog over and over again, but this time I am promising to stay CONSISTENT on my blog and exercising.
So in order to have an 'after' you must have a BEFORE!
belly button: 34 in
hips: 39 in
leg: 23 in
arm: 12.5 in
My goals this week:
EAT BETTER
lose 2 pounds
lose 2 pounds
three strength &
three cardio workouts




No comments:
Post a Comment